2.2.1. Numbering of Blocks and Provisional Blocks
- Each of blocks in strata scheme must be numbered in order with coefficient letter 'M' (number as M1, M2, M3 and so on).
- While, each of provisional block must be numbered in order with coefficient letter 'P' (number as P1, P2, P3 and so on).
2.2.2 Number of Floors
- Floors on ground
- Each of floors in a building that located on the ground level must be numbered in order beginning from the lowest level (ground floor) to the top level. (number as 1, 2, 3, and so on). The floor the exactly located on ground is start as level 1. There is no G level/floor in strata scheme.
- The lowest level (floor that exactly on the ground) is determined from the approved building plan.
- In case, in the approved building plan has the main stated the floor that numbered as level 1.
- Underground Floors;
- All the underground floors are numbering in order with coefficient letter 'B' that beginning with the floor that located under level 1 to the lowest (Number as B1, B2, B3 and so on).
- Mezzanine Floors;
- Mezzanine floors are actually the floor that the level of floors is located unlikely compared to the others floors.
- Each of mezzanine floors is numbering with coefficient letter 'N' (Number as N1, N2, N3 and so on).
2.2.3 Numbering of Parcels
- There is only a series should be giving in numbering parcel in each strata scheme.
- The number that already used also could not being used again to the other accessory parcel.
- The accessory parcel is numbering with coefficient letter 'A' (Number as A1, A2, A3 and so on).
- The numbering of accessory parcel have to be in order where :
- It started to number with the accessory parcel that located outside of building and followed to the other accessory parcel to the top floor.