Selasa, 24 Februari 2009

"I LOST MY BESTFRIENDS"




At the 22 February 2009, I lost one of my friends. She is a good person. Always study hard and dedicated in all things. She was born in 26 May 1989 and leaves this life at 22 February 2009. Three month before she celebrate the next birthday at 26 May 2009 this year. Her name is “NUR HAFIZA BIN ZAFARULLAH”.
Same batch with me at uitm arau. Also same class. She always smile although she has a problem. She never show the problem. We just left one semester in this uitm. Why this thing happen to him?. It very fast. Duly, she must graduate together with me and another friends. Unfortunately, god really love him. She go first. What about my luck? I still don’t know. Hopely her next journey becomes easier. As a friend, I just can help to pray and support her family. It not to easy to forget you NUR HAFIZA. You are the great PERSON…..









see "SHE ALWAYS SMILE"
"ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGHT"
BUT EVERYTHING ONLY LEFT THE MEMORIES




"TODAY I KNOW YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY"
'BUT NOT AS MUCH AS TOMORROW'







"YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON"
AL-FATIHAH TO :
ALLAHYARHAMAH NUR HAFIZA BIN ZAFARULLAH

1 ulasan:

melakaplanter berkata...

I know how you felt like now. Lets Allah guild her in another world.

Al-fatihah.