Isnin, 5 Januari 2009

GPS NAVIGATOR

Today I learn something that new for me, “how to use the GPS navigator”. We also call the “mini GPS”. It creates to get the position on the earth. It small and easy to bring anywhere and anytime. How about the accuracy? , because it is not the real GPS just the mini GPS, the accuracy is about 10 meters. It depends on your satellite. More satellite your GPS navigator detect, more accurate your position. And after I learn how to use this GPS, I got the new task/field world. The task is to locate or get the point every café that have in this uitm. I cannot show the picture at this time. Maybe next time. How about processing the data?, It will be continue………..

1 ulasan:

melakaplanter berkata...

"mini GPS"?....is a handheld gps cast around RM1K.

Do u have the photo?